Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs, and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells can't. But you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper can. And you discover that the person you thought you were is NO match for the one you really are.

-Anonymos

08 October 2010

Running Stroller

I'm borrowing a jogging stroller for the race (thank you Kristen). So, today I put Sweet Pea in the stroller to make sure she was comfortable and used to the stroller for tomorrow. I put more air in the tires, strapped our weather cover over the top, tucked Sweet Pea in and headed off for our exercise walk.

Sweet Pea really liked it. She fell right to sleep. I LOVE it! I need a jogging stroller soooo badly. The stroller just ran itself. Yes I said ran, because it kept me moving VERY quickly. I could have run without any trouble. It was a beautifully easy moving morning. I can't wait for tomorrow.

1 comment: