Your biggest challenge isn't someone else. It's the ache in your lungs, and the burning in your legs, and the voice inside you that yells can't. But you don't listen. You just push harder. And then you hear the voice whisper can. And you discover that the person you thought you were is NO match for the one you really are.

-Anonymos

05 October 2010

Wasatch Woman Love Your Body Goal

There are 4.5 days until the race. I'm so excited. I have one goal for this race. It's not to come in first, or improve my previous 5k time, but to finish in under 1 hour. I'm currently walking a 5k in right around 45 minutes; so, this means that I have roughly 15 minutes to finish the last half mile. I can do this. I can do it.

I hope that all of you walking the race with me are ready to boogy along. Can't wait until Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment